<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Saturday, November 08, 2008 @ 12:11 PM

ADEL SO HAPPY!ADEL WANNA MEET STNICKS FRIENDS!
ADEL CONTACTING WITH TWO OF WHICH NOW!
TWO OF WHICH OF ADEL'S STNICKS FRIEND ALSO AWNTS TO MEET UP!
SO WE ALL GETTING HIGH
ADEL IS HAPPY

THINK ADEL IS GONNA MEET A LARGE GROUP OF THEM AFTER O'S TO WATCH....
:)